Friday, March 19, 2010

Songs that make you go Ooh

This is another one of those lists that will probably be never-ending. I thought I'd start off with 20 this time around. The topic? Sexy songs...

There are some tunes that just make you blush when you hear them and these are the 20 that do it for me.

1) Let's get it On - Marvin Gaye
Gotta top the list with Marvin, he is the epitome of Sexual Chocolate.

2) Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
Something about the guitars and the way he goes 'oooh you set my soul alight' that's pretty hot.

3) My Aphrodisiac is You - Katie Melua
A cute little number that's quite addictive, and it's so informative about the various aphrodisiacs the world has to offer.

4) Pretty Girl - Jon B
For years I loved this song and only recently I found out it was about sex. I listened to it for the first time when I was 13!

5) Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard
The actual process of that probably won't be as sexy as it sounds in the song but hmm, in the name of love? Perhaps.

6) Gravity + Your Body is a Wonderland - John Mayer
I just couldn't decide between the two, can you blame me?

7) Fortunate Fool - Jack Johnson
I wish someone would sing this about me, yes I'd be quite happy to be called a fool, only during the course of this song.

8) Sweetest Berry - Wayne Brady
This one makes you hungry in more ways than one ;)

9) Bed of Roses - Bon Jovi
A bed. Roses. Bon Jovi. Triple yum.

10) Oh Darling - The Beatles
Can't really explain this one, the general tone of the song is quite needy, but somehow it has a sexy vibe.

11) The Way you make me feel - Michael Jackson
Gotta have MJ somewhere on the list.

12) Turn me On - Norah Jones
This one makes you wanna light up those candles and eat those chocolate-covered strawberries.

13) Freak Me - Silk
The lyrics are pretty comical but still pretty sexy nonetheless. It was featured in Ali G Indahouse and I've liked it ever since.

14) I'll Make Love to You - Boyz II Men
All through the night? I dare you.

15) Let's Make Love - Deepside
Only down side of this one (or deepside should I say) is that it features Grade A Douchebag R Kelly. Good song though.

16) Bad Case of Loving You - Robert Palmer
Makes you feel all 80's sexy.

17) I Touch Myself - The Divinyls
Need I say more?

18) Breathe - Prodigy / Exceeder - Mason
Again, couldn't decide between two great ones :)

19) Horny as a Dandy - Mousse T vs The Dandy Warhols
Such a great, hybrid, happy mix

20) Hungry Eyes - Eric Carmen
Nobody puts Baby in a corner.

This list will probably be edited/expanded many times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment