Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Songs that make you go Ooh II

I did warn you, this list would be ever-growing :) I discovered 10 more sexy songs and in the back of my mind, it was always 'omg how could I miss that one?' Enjoy :)

1) Loving you - Paolo Nutini
This singer is just sexy in general. The way he sings, the way he looks. Yum.

2) I Only Have Eyes for You - The Flamingos
One of those old-school tunes that make you wanna move reaaal slow.

3) Pink - Aerosmith
Best line: "I wanna wrap you in rubber". Enough said.

4) Soft - Kings of Leon
The only song I know that has the words 'nipples' in it. Check it out :)

5) Oh - Ciara & Ludacris
Background beat is awesomely sexy.

6) Fever for the Flava - Hot Action Cop
Cheeky lyrics with a catchy tune and a fantastic music video, I wish this band had more hits :)

7) Spanish Guitar - Toni Braxton
This is more sensual and sincere than the other cheeky ones.

8) Bad Touch - Bloodhound Gang
Best line: "Put your hands down my pants and I bet you'll feel nuts." Enough said.

9) Toxic - Britney Spears
It's that old-school rockabilly-style guitar riff that does it.

10) Unbelievable - EMF
Great song and for some reason just has a sexy vibe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment